Anne Phung Nguyen

My name is Anne Phung Nguyen and I am a Vietnamese American entrepreneur residing in the beautiful Orange County California with my wonderful husband JP and happy go lucky Dad Henry. Many people recognize me on Instagram and I write about my adventures ranging from upwards to the downwards. In 1990, my family moved to America. When I was of one quarter I was able to join my parents. My parents inspired me and I worked to be prosperous. In my mind, I knew what the plan was for life. Attend college, and get a degree. Be married. Get a home. Have kids. Though I believed that this was the definition of success, life had different goals. The year 2013 was the year I began dreading going to my corporate job. The money and the status was not bringing me joyIt was like I was wasting my life away to earn a living even though I knew I was destined for something more. The passion I have for fitness as well as my love of socializing with people helped me find my new calling as an instructor. The year 2014 was the year that I established my company and it will be 7 years since my birthday in 2021. There are very few Asian women have a job in the world of fashion. Within the field of coaching I'm determined to change the world by offering high-quality coaching to assist others in becoming more healthy and happy. In addition, I strive to inspire others to pursue their goals and dreams so that they can achieve what they would like to accomplish. In the beginning of my job, the passing of my mother was the biggest loss to me. She won her eight year fight with the disease and now rests in Heaven and is with me in my mind and heart at all times. It's amazing how the world will teach us the exact instruction we require, even when we don't realize that it is there. Her passing has changed my life in several ways. I believe my death provided me with the opportunity to begin a new chapter. The day she died was Tet/Lunar New Year Day, she passed away. The time was right for her to move on to the next chapter of her life and my chance to live a meaningful and fulfilling life. What I'm experiencing now as I enter my 30s, is an experience of awe and vitality. It's like I'm truly living rather than just surviving. The purpose of sharing my experience is to show you that, you are not the only one. I want you to believe that love is real and that therapy is regular. Your health is your most valuable asset. My prayer is to live your life fully and that your end is without regrets because that's all you can count on during this lifetime.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful Pics Of Alexandra Wentworth and Alexi Wasser Feet And Legs

Rocsi Diaz and Rosa Acosta

Beautiful pics of Midori Francis Feet and Legs